Wednesday 8 January 2014

Speak your truth, and speak from the heart.

It always feels better when the truth comes out. Truth is an alignment of energy. I have been feeling spiritually clogged lately. Not able to see my path, hear my guides to be able to check in with them on what I should be doing that is the best for me, or even just to be able to hear my own heart beat or feel my own energy.

I finally decided to meditate. I had left a practice of meditating every day to not meditating at all. What was before me in my meditation was grey matter, a cloud of it all around me and then twine binding me. I was thankful for guidance to meditate because I used that time to clear my energy. Visualizing this grey matter in front of me dissipating. When it left, I saw light, which then shone onto a secret of mine that I have had in mind to tell a dear friend. Every time I saw this dear loving brother of mine, I think to tell him this dark secret. But when I see him, I can’t overcome the shame I would feel and the pain he might feel from it.

Today I finally told him. I was guided to. Just as I was guided to buy that wonderful meditation seat set (from Half Moon Yoga, British Columbia) that helped me come to this revelation. What I thought would be a moment of shame, pain, and disappointment, actually turned out to be a heart-opening, sharing, and therapeutic moment. Maybe I am hearing my guides. Maybe they are watching out for me. Maybe this ‘insignificant’ conversation between friends is a healing moment. Hopefully I can move forward.


It does feel better. I feel more aligned. The truth always comes out. I guess the universe does want us to be in alignment with ourselves and speak the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment